- The Insight Collaborative Fellowship is open to applicants from all nationalities.
- The applicant must be a graduate of an accredited college or university.
- Must have a good standing to graduate prior to the start of the Fellowship.
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
- Selected candidates should be available and committed to serving 12 consecutive months for the Insight Collaborative Fellowship.
- Applicants must be dedicated to fulfilling the purposes of the Fellowship Program.
- Applicants are required to prioritize the Insight Fellowship Guidelines.
- Candidates are evaluated on the strength of their application.
- Applicants personal achievements, character, and abilities will be considered for the fellowship.
- Preferable to have experience related to the study or practice of conflict management or alternative dispute resolution.
- Eligible candidates for the fellowship should download the application form and complete the application process given on the website (can be found by clicking on ‘Apply’).
- The application of the candidate is considered only after the successful submission of the filled application form.
- Applicants must submit three letters of recommendation.
- Applicants need to submit a copy of their curriculum vitae.
- Academic transcripts must be submitted.
- Applicants must submit their cultural experience in 750 words.
- Fellowship proposal should be submitted in 1000 words.
- Interest in Alternative Dispute Resolution in 250 words must be submitted.
- Personal Statement in 1000 words must be submitted.
- Challenges in 250 words must be submitted.
Deadline : 06 Jan 2017
Apply : http://www.insightcollaborative.org/ic_2009/fellowship_home.php